Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bingo

Tuesday, August 26, 2008
http://www.bullshitbingo.net/cards/education/
roflmao. It's very Very bad that I know the vast majority of words used in this, and worse that I know the words for most of their other versions too.
Worst of all is that I'm most familiar with the Advertising and Marketing versions, and downright disagree with the words used in the design version. I know them, and well, but not as virtue of hearing them often so much as their descriptiveness. Where's kearning and leading? Squish Stretch and Scale? lo/hi-res? Logo? Pop (for that matter, where's Pop in Marketing)? Or Bigger and Smaller? Palette? Tool bar? Whitespace?
I'll stop bitching about how things that make me laugh and cry simultaneously got it wrong.

No comments:

 
To Edumacate © 2008. Design by Pocket