Friday, May 12, 2006

WL - 5/12/06

Friday, May 12, 2006
(Originally posted in the White Lotus log.)

I'm so excited! I got lots of good news in this last week. First off, I applied to a... a workshop I guess, at Intel in Rio Rancho called SEMI High Tech U. In order to apply for that I had to get my GPA from last year, which made me nervous, to say the least. But, surprise surprise! I can do no (or very little) work, fail two classes, and still end up with a 2.56 GPA and only one credit short. Just goes to show what a waste of time school was for me. And I got accepted! I'm under the impression they had too many slots to fill. XD It's also kinda been implied that I'm helping to organize Peace Day this year, which should be lots of fun.

No comments:

 
To Edumacate © 2008. Design by Pocket