Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lull Period

Sunday, May 27, 2007
(Originally posted in the White Lotus log)

I (sort of) have a lull period here, where I'm only working my regular job and living at home. I'll go back to being busy on Wednesday. I think I like being busy and insane better than bored and insane.
Anyways... To keep myself from going totally out of my mind and destroying anything and everything that annoys me, I'll be working on the site and answering forum posts. Probably working on my site more than forums, since the forum I want to post on is kinda dead and the forum that other people want me to post on... let's work this out: if that forum is dead, then that other one is lethargic. Or Undead. ^^ Yeah, I think Undead suits it just fine.

So, it turns out I had a mostly finished site design that I'd worked on a... a While ago (dunno how long ago, really), and it seems to reflect what I wanted to do with White Lotus. So... I will probably be sticking content in that and using that as is. I'm not sure why I abandoned it. Probably stopped having time.
Two days, then I'm in Albuquerque. Then it's out worst special issue, then I'm back up at SFI for GUTS, then my boss is on vacation for a week, and then it's Peace day. Then I (sort of) have the rest of the month off (and will turn 18!), then who knows what. *shrug* Beyond that, I've got a wedding in September, and that's about as far as I'm sure.
Ok. I'm getting kicked off.

No comments:

 
To Edumacate © 2008. Design by Pocket